Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Puerto Rico



This Game equals so bad for our family. If you read Alex and Kristine's blog, you know that we are semi competitive. I know I know, most people wouldn't think of me as being competitive, but seriously, when it comes to board games and card games, i can be pretty malicious. So Puerto Rice is the new game that Alex and Kristine got for Christmas. You know what ticks me off? I have lost every single time we have played. Alex the first time and then Kristine the next two. I think i might just have to pull out the big guns.... Not exactly sure how to do that yet, but i will figure out a way. But for now, They are sleeping in my bed, and i am watching my new movie, Becoming Jane! Good movie....

I hope though, all of you had a wonderful Christmas, i sure did. I think the highlight of my holiday has been having Alex and Kristine home and also talking to Austin. Austin sounds great and in case any of you were wondering he is mostly the same. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... I hope you get the picture. If not i can lay it out for you some more. The difference between then and now is that all of the blah blahs are mostly mission related. He is a great missionary and i think that he is really enjoying his time in the field.
Oh and i really hope all of you enjoy the Christmas newsletter. I found it rather funny, at least the part now about me. But let's be honest, everyone has to go through the whole dating scene, now it's just my turn. And you can all watch lovingly thinking about how glad you are it's me and not you ;) Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!


well now the man actually entered into the movie so i need to jet... bahahaha.

Bex, i love you!

Signing off
Maren :0

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Daniel almost always loses to me in that game too... Then he insists on playing Catan or something else he has a better chance of beating me at. Its pretty funny.