Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The update's of a girl named Maren

so... my life is average. But here are some cool things that I have been up to:


Blackberry pulling game faces... apparently my mother trained me well "Yes, mother I'd love to pull blackberries out of the ground for 4 hours straight"...

Somehow I got put on lunch making for 200 people. Needless to say a spontaneous dance party broke out and Hollis and I got into the 'Swan Princess/ice skating' approach to dancing.


Friday Friendship Feast or F^3 if you like. Since our wonderful Senior missionary couple left, I have been helping out in the kitchen. Anyone want a new full time job at the Seattle Institute?

This is who/what I cook with... and learn with. Bro Knowles at the Barbee!

Institute Olympic games. Hard wood floors. pledge. socks. wicked race around a tape track in the middle of the gym. Need I say more?


1 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. 60 seconds. How many can you stuff into your mouth with the beat of the music?

Preparing for the Olympic games. If looks could kill.

Basically, I am having a blast. more photos coming. enough procrastinating the calculus homework...the end.

um. feel free to call me. I always want to talk to others. !

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Maren. It's good to see you again. You look great. What classes are you taking this qtr? I went back to school myself. Here's my blog:
http://mysticmissive.blogspot.com

Languages and Learning to Love said...

Hi I am a blogger, student, and dancer, into languages too. I am interested what did you make for the big dinner party?