Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 14, 2009

hey ya'll

So while I was gone, I became Texan... weird huh?

How is it going? Today I am in Portland with SQHS choir using my friends computer. I will soon be in my own room taking a shower and do possibly a little bit of homework. My friend Krystal's computer is mine except touch screen and smaller. These people are great. I think that you will get more of an explanation of my time here when I get back Saturday or Sunday but I also am having fun. Today we went to Seaside, Oregon. Who can not LOVE sandy beaches in the NW?
I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I LOVE THEM. If anyone wants to make me happy, take me to a sandy beach and let me play around without shoes on... hehehe

Let's see, what else is going on... The TV in my room is playing the weirdest thing ever! It's like people wearing medieval clothes running around and doing weird things... One of the guys looks like Snape.

I think that I am going to go take a shower now... and sleep and do some homework. ok... I love you all.

please have a good night and give me a ring if you're bored...

Maren :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the colorful words....literally....it's good to hear you're having fun on sandy beaches while I'm stuck basically living in the art building, working like a slave horse

Anonymous said...

Nice bglog
-Amber
www.malmbergs.shutterfly.com