Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yes please....
No Thank You!

I would just like to say that I am done with school now and I am signing off of homework for the summer. I definitely spent the day doing pretty much whatever I wanted. And today that was cut out clothes for school (that I will later sew together) and copy and super cute dress pattern that I plan on wearing to church tomorrow.

Now I must get my beauty sleep (pppfffftttt like it'll help...), gotta keep myself lookin' good for when a man like that walks into my life .... hehe

night!

Maren :)


3 comments:

bex said...

ohh honey. you need to change that to a picture of psych. DUH! haha.
& man we need to talk more.

KB said...

Ryan Reynolds... a very pretty very funny man. Yes please.

Unknown said...

congrats