Tonight. I looked like this:
Only imagine an 80's dress that is krinkly with fishnet tights and the make-up on my eyes is MUCH greener than it looks.
Also, 1 thing on my bucket list can be checked off. Today I learned how to blow glass! As a late Birthday present (Thank you!) I learned how to make a glass pumpkin and hopefully I will have it sometime this week... unless it gets personally delivered to my house, in which case I will be subscribing to the witness protection program. Speaking of which, last night I had a dream where I saw someone who had been murdered in my shed. I blame that on Mom. It was really scary.
Words cannot describe:
- how much I have laughed this weekend
- how cool it is to be in the presence of people who go 'all out'
- how mischievous I feel with my new roommates
- how I love girls' weekends
- how I love family
- how I love my planner
- my need for a nap
- my love for the Temple
- my newfound love for pandora
- my desire to go to Israel
- how much I want to see Diggum!
- my attempts at being daring
words cannot describe.