Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 19, 2008

so to start



Have you ever gone in to get your haircut and just thought, you know what i am going to take a chance on this. Yeah thats what i tried to do this weekend. It turned out fine, at least i wasn't crying this time, but it definitely isn't really my style. So a couple weekends ago i went to homecoming. My mom made this beautiful dress and my friend Kevin took me. I had so much fun! Anyways... I think i need to go... maybe i will write some more later. but first here are some pictures.

Here is the new do: I don't think that i bangs really work too well.. sorry that the lighting is horrible!



Here is homecoming, Look at my beautiful old hair ;) Kevin and I were perfectly coordinated, i was so impressed! Thanks mom!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Maren, you are so cute... and the haircut is super cute. Just give in to the cowlick and all will be well. I would post a picture of my mullethead for you, but it would make me cry... seriously, it was the worst haircut EVER!!

Stephanie said...

Miss Maren you and Kevin look too cute and I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!! I agree with Kristine don't fight what god gave you just work with it and all will be well!