Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh Hallmark

I think I should write a Hallmark movie... it would be too easy. All you need is someone in some kind of pickle, a love interest in which the two who are in love must overcome all odds to be able to be together and one person on the side who fixes it all. The last scene consists of the love interest being resolved and the person in a pickle being rewarded with money or land. I think I win!

well well. Now that I am super tired and frustrated I'm going to bed. Dad beat me to it (He's snoring on the couch :))

Love maren :)

p.s. previews of Wonder Bread meets Bubble yum coming soon!


1 comment:

bex said...

oh you and your hallmark. you've always had a thing for them. ;) i can't wait for wonder bread and bubble yum. ahha