Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yellowjackets

Can anyone tell me why there are yellowjackets in my house? (I'm not talking about the kind you wear)

Can anyone tell me why my clothes stick to me when I drive in my black car?

can ANYONE tell me why fresh beans from the garden and eggsalad sandwiches are an amazing dinner?

can anyone tell ME whyI have nothing cool to write about? haha- did you get that? Cool... it's really hot here and there isn't anything 'cool' to write about :) I crack myself up.

Well I have to say that since I started working day shift and since I started being a part of my ward and going to activities, talking to people and even taking the initiative and planning activities with a friend, I am much more stimulated. It's amazing how much socializing helps one not go crazy. I mean Grant and Aileen were fun to joke around with but it also got late and boring and I started feeling guilty about not focusing on work. I am however sad that I have to be at work at 8, which, I know, is late but I have to get up at 6:45 to get there on time and that is not late. Well I am going to lay on the couch until my hometeachers get here. Chances are, I will lay down and they will pull in the driveway... that's just how it works!

love you all...

maren :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Looks like you're on the fast track to adulthood - you're doing too many boring and responsible things, like the full-time job.

Hope the heat isn't totally killing you off. Maybe I'll be able to use our A/C unit in Bellingham after all.