Yaay Music :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conference...and happy week

So this week I was able to get my scholarship application in AND I finished my online BYU health class that I had to do to graduate from high school. Now, all I have to do to finish the first stage of my education is pass the last 15 credits that I have. YAAY!!! I am sooo excited. So this week has been very productive good. Today we were privileged to go to the first session of conference at the conference center. Even though I had to wake up really early to go, it was a really good session. I got to Bex! Yaay. I know that she wanted me to stay for a while but I have been VERY cranky and mean today so it was probably a good thing that I didn't stay. Anyways. Conference was really good. Although I definitely fell asleep for a good portion of second session :(

Well maybe tomorrow will be better.

Maren :)

p.s. that was literally 30 seconds ago so if you're curious about what I'm doing, thats all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing everything....I really hope you get that scholarship....you really deserve it! Either way I'm still proud of you Dr. Mare Bear

I must say that I am jealous though of you getting to go to conference, even if it was just one session....and don't feel bad....I feel asleep for a small part of that session too....and priesthood....I've been doing a lot of schoolwork already :/ Eh I'm used to it by now.

Well I'm not gonna lie....I can't wait for you guys to get back....I've been bored without you Booths here to entertain me :/

Anyways have fun at tomorrow's session....maybe next time I'll be able to go!

Ok I'll call you tomorrow :)

Matty :D

Unknown said...

Oh....I just got off the phone with you and I forgot to tell you guys to drive safe and have fun for the rest of your time there

Matt :D

bex said...

"I got to Bex!"
ahhaha
see?? see me?? hahaha
it was sooo greaaaatt!!!!
minus the part where you left..
i can deal with cranky maren!